The Bozman Farms master planned community is proud to be located in the Wylie Independent School District. Focusing on character education, Wylie ISD is known for having an outstanding academic program for all students.
Wylie ISD students are given every opportunity to excel academically. From culinary arts to television production, the Wylie ISD curriculum offers a variety of programs. WISD upholds their strong tradition of providing advanced academics in grades 7-12. Pre-AP courses are also offered in junior high that continue through the secondary vertical alignment until the appropriate AP tests.
Wylie ISD’s belief is the same of College Board; an open enrollment approach to advanced academic courses is offered to all students. In addition, students needing gifted and talented services are assisted in equivalent advanced academic courses for grades 5-12.
Wylie ISD ensures all students receive a world-class academic education that will prepare them for future success. By the time graduation comes, each student will have the critical thinking and effective communication skills they need in order to lead successful and productive lives.
Facts About Wylie ISD
- With an estimate of 14,106 enrolled students, WISD grows at an average of 3 percent every year.
- In 2012, Wylie ISD was one of 12 districts statewide to be named to the College Board Advanced Placement Honor Roll.
- All 19 campuses have met the State’s highest academic standards.
- Based on students’ PSAT exam scores, the District annually lists students in the National Merit School Program.
- Wylie ISD continues to improve with testing scores 10+ points above the state average in all tested areas.
- Students claim scores above the state and national averages on SAT & ACT college entrance exams.
Does Wylie ISD’s academic program sound like the right fit for you and your family? The Bozman Farms master planned community is located right in Wylie’s Independent School District! Find out more about Bozman Farms and what the community has to offer on our website.